Fast and simple
Short-term Loans with no paperwork and no phone calls!
How it works
We explain the benefits into more detail. Learn more
1737%APR Representative (variable *)
If £100 was borrowed for a period of 31 days at a fixed rate of £25 per £100 borrowed, total amount repayable by one payment is £125.
We offer fast and simple Short Term Loans. There's no paperwork and no phone calls. Simply apply online... we have one of the best acceptance rates in the business.
We cover your temporary cash flow problems, helping you avoid bank or credit card charges, pay unexpected bills or even treat yourself when you know payday is just around the corner..
There are no awkward questions, upfront fee or credit agency to worry about, just simple qualification criteria and an instant decision.
PAYDAY LOANS EXPLAINED
Payday loans are essentially a short term solution when your cash flow doesn't meet your immediate needs. Payday loans or cash advances are suitable for all kinds of people who need to finance something quickly, but they are not suitable for long term finance solutions. If unexpected expenses arise then short term loans are ideal. They are often approved and paid very quickly by simply filling in an online form with basic details. As these loans are generally provided on trust. As trust levels increases, more can be borrowed.
CHARGES & DURATION OF LOAN
The typical representative APR is 1734%. A representative example would be to borrow £50 for 30 days. The total charge for credit is £14.75. Interest is fixed at a rate of £14.75 per £50 loan. The Total Repayable is £64.75.
Our lenders understand there can be times when you are unable to repay your loan in full when it is due. If you find yourself in this situation the lenders will normally consider giving you an extension of the loan. However, before they do they will need to assess whether offering an extension will adversely affect your financial situation. The loan will not be automatically renewed unless specifically stipulated by the lender. You will need to discuss this with your lender as soon as you are aware that you will not be able to repay the loan. If they agree to roll your loan over, you will typically only be required to repay the interest. The original amount borrowed will be 'rolled over' into a new loan which you will need to repay when you next get paid. Extensions, partial payment and early payoff requests must normally be received at least three working days before you are due to repay the loan.
Rolling over payments
It may be possible to 'roll over' payments. The interest on this will likely be the same as on missed payments, however it may help you avoid penalty charges. We always recommend repaying on time.
If you find that you are repeatedly taking out payday loans (especially if you are constantly increasing the amounts), then you may be misusing them. Please consider independent advice and taking a serious look at your budget. There are companies who specialise in Payday Loan debt solutions but please contact us if you need help.
As a condition of extending credit, some lenders you may be matched with will run a credit check from a major credit reporting bureau. Please be aware that in some cases of non/late payment you may be reported to a credit rating agency which could negatively affect your credit score/rating. Our lenders understand there can be times when you are unable to repay your loan in full when it is due. If you find yourself in this situation the lenders will normally consider giving you an extension of the loan. However, before they do they will need to assess whether offering an extension will adversely affect your financial situation.
Implications of Late Payment: Depending on the lender we match you with, should you fail to make the repayment within 24 hours of its due date you will be charged a set amountto be added to your account. Other charges may be applicable to this agreement depending on the lender but below are some of the scenarios we have seen in the past.
- 1. The Lender writes to you, due to a failed repayment of your loan on the date specified above, at £10.00 per time.
- 2. The Lender makes, or attempt to make, contact with you by telephone or text message regarding the failed repayment of your Loan, at £5 per time.
- 3. The Lendere-mail you regarding the failed repayment of your Loan, at £5 per time.
- 4. The Lender mayreserve the right to make a daily charge of £1 for any unsuccessful Debit Card attempts to take a payment that is overdue.
- 5. You change address without notifying us accordingly, a tracing fee up to a maximum of £50 may be applied to cover our expenses.
Implications of Non Payment: Should your account continuously remain non-paid then:
- 1. The Lender may issue a Default Notice due to continued non-payment, at no extra cost.
- 2. The Lender may apply for a County Court Judgment via Money Claim on Line as part of our collection process.
- 3. In taking steps to enforce, or attempting to enforce, our rights under this Loan agreement, any other reasonable costs incurred by the Lender. Interest will be charged at the rate detailed in the terms and conditions both before and after any Court Judgment, from the date payment is due until the date that payment is made in full.
- 4. The lender may request enforcement of any County Court Judgment, in the form of an Attachment of Earnings Order or Warrant of Executions, all court costs will be added to the total amount repayable.
In November 2012, the Office of Fair Trading updated their Debt Collection guidelines. It is important that you know that companies cannot force you to repay more than you can comfortably afford each month and if you make a reduced payment, companies should not refuse it. For the full guidelines visit here
We're accepting almost 100% of applicants this month so apply now.